ABOUT OMA KITCHEN
Oma Kitchen is on a mission to help food lovers discover new cuisines by curating stories, recipes and video lessons with the world’s top chefs.Having emerged from the pandemic and successfully raised funds to build a brand new learning platform, Oma Kitchen is ready to make its first full-time hire and this is a unique opportunity to join a start-up with big plans.
Over the coming months we will be producing numerous new cooking courses with top chefs from around the world, continuing to develop our learning platform, launching several new sales and marketing channels and so much more.
ABOUT THE ROLE – WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
We’re looking for a food loving content creator who can bring Oma to life across social channels and grow our presence with insightful and engaging content.
- • Recruiting and working with top chefs, recipe writers, food bloggers and more to demystify good cooking with written, image and video content.
- • Putting together a monthly social strategy & content plan.
- • Launching our TikTok channel.
- • Creating engaging vertical videos using your phone (or current camera set-up), for feed and stories.
- • Getting stuck in on shoot days and events.
You’ll be a natural self-starter, ready to jump in and bring fresh ideas to a brand new start-up. As our first hire you won’t mind rolling your sleeves up and getting stuck into the day’s start-up challenge. You’ll be passionate about food and social media too!
- • Have a design eye to create beautiful visuals on Canva (photoshop a bonus)
- • Able to write engaging and informal copy with a low-ego sense of humour.
- • You’ll be able to quickly whip up engaging videos for use on Reels and Tiktok.
- • Take a creative approach to bringing Oma Kitchen to new audiences on and off social media.
- • £22k salary pro rata (3 month initial contract)
- • 28 days holiday plus bank holidays
- • Flexible working between our Bermondsey office and home
- • Copy Club Marketing Membership
- • Free Oma Kitchen courses (for personal use)
- • Office lunch budget
HOW TO APPLY
Please send your CV and why you’re excited to join Oma to firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Applications close 1st October 2022.